Have bat issues?  Visit Heartlandhumanebatremoval.net !  Travis is the best in the business!!
For domestic animal (dogs and cats) issues:
  • Inside Council Bluffs City limits, call (712)328-4656.
  • Outside Council Bluffs City limits, but in Pottawattamie County call (712)366-1143.
  • If you are outside of Pottawattamie County, please contact your local law enforcement agency.
Additional Information:
Diseases associated with wildlife-  http://www.cdc.gov/diseasesconditions